COVID Emergency Contact Details
Please click here for COVID Emergency Contact Information.
Out of Hours COVID Policy
During school opening hours reception is manned 8.00am-16.00pm Mon-Thurs and 8.00am-15.30pm Friday.
If you have a COVID emergency out of hours i.e. after 16.00pm weekdays / weekends / school holidays please contact us via our COVID emergency email.
Out of Hours COVID Emergencies consist of the following:
- A member of the household has been contacted by track and trace and advised to be tested / to isolate due to exposure to COVID
- A member of the household has tested positive for COVID
- A member of the household has become symptomatic
- A member of the household has become critically ill/passed away due to COVID
It is essential that this email is ONLY used for genuine COVID emergencies and not general enquiries. We will only respond out of hours to critical safeguarding concerns relating to COVID as identified above. The email for out of hours COVD emergencies is:
General enquires relating to COVID can be emailed to:
General enquires might relate to (not an exclusive list):
- Face masks
- Our organisation of the site / Operational aspects of our risk assessment/operational procedures
- Emerging medical needs i.e. recently diagnosed asthma / allergy that may affect the wearing of face masks
General enquires relating to any other aspect of the school can be emailed to:
Please report any absence issues using the normal absence line/email
Please do not report any concerns into Facebook messenger/twitter we do not monitor these areas for queries.